Range Rover Velar Detail & Coating
Velar Ceramic Paint Protection – Real Quartz
Velar Ceramic Paint Protection – Detail was based on selection to the fastidious owner that wanted something durable and most of all, extraction of gloss to lock a wet look that so many detailers cannot achieve.
Car Make: Range Rover
Detail: New Car Paint Protection Preparation
- High-Pressure Rinse
- Foam Cannon Rinse using PH Neutral Shampoo
- Shampoo & Wash of Exterior
- Wheels, arches cleaned with Citrus Degreaser
- Full paintwork clay-bar, removes all embedded contaminants inc. iron particles)
- Paintwork Correction to Stage 3 Level
- Heavy Swirl marks, buffer marks with wet sanding
- IPA Wipe-down – ensuring all oils/polish/wax are removed for proper bonding.
- Air Dry followed by Hand dried Chamois (Lint Free)
- Followed by hand dried “deep pile” micro fiber terry towels
- Paint Protection Applied using Exclusive Coatings
- Full Infrared Technology to Cure Coating in House
- Glass Coatings with 9H Hardness
- Chemical resistance
- Tyres Conditioned & Dressed
Contact us on 0405662881 (Text or Call) or Contact Us
You know Jaguar Land Rover’s Board of Directors knew Gerry McGovern (Chief Design Officer, Land Rover) and his group had another champ staring them in the face with the new Range Rover Velar, only for the reality they didn’t much try assembling an idea auto, rather, going straight from mud model to arrangement generation.
Interesting thing is, nobody is by all accounts ready to legitimately demonstrate the exact inception of the model name itself, in spite of the official organization line expressing Velar is gotten from the Latin ‘Velaris’, which means to cloak or cover, which turned into the codename given to early models of the main Range Rover in the late ’60s with a specific end goal to throw off opponent carmakers and press alike.
McGovern likes to describe a less fascinating story, in which the under-resourced improvement group of the day, essentially didn’t have enough letters to make up the words ‘Range Rover’ for every one of the 26 models circling.
In any case, while the puzzle is probably going to stay unsolved for some time yet, the final product is a really noteworthy model name that additionally has a sure up-showcase ring about it.
At the point when Land Rover uncovered Velar to the world out of the blue at the London Design Museum in March, online networking channels like Facebook went into viral emergency.
We realize that since CarAdvice posted a portion of the main pics of the vehicle, and in under 24 hours, more than 13.5 million individuals had taken a look.
Range Rover Velar
Concours Detailing & New Car Paint & Leather Protection
Under Baking Lamps by Shortwave IR (Infra-Red) lighting System