Maserati Paint Protection Coating
Concours Detailing & Full Detail with Heavy Rejuvenation
Maserati Ceramic Quartz Coating by The Ultimate Detailer. Heavy Rejuvenation had this detail upon 38 Hours of polishing, wet sand and heavy internal treatment.
Heavy scratches and heavy holograms from previous detailer or owner had this paintwork severly “trashed” as it needed much TLC.
Car Make: Maserati
Model: Coupe GT 2004
Detail: Full Concours Detail, Paint Protection Preparation
- High-Pressure Rinse
- Foam Cannon Rinse using PH Neutral Shampoo
- Shampoo & Wash of Exterior
- Wheels, arches cleaned with Citrus Degreaser
- Full paintwork clay-bar, removes all embedded contaminants inc. iron particles)
- Paintwork Correction to Stage 3 Level
- Heavy Swirl marks, buffer marks with wet sanding
- IPA Wipe-down – ensuring all oils/polish/wax are removed for proper bonding.
- Air Dry followed by Hand dried Chamois (Lint Free)
- Followed by hand dried “deep pile” micro fiber terry towels
- Paint Protection Applied using Exclusive Coatings
- Full Infrared Technology to Cure Coating in House
- Glass Coatings with 9H Hardness
- Chemical resistance
- Tyres Conditioned & Dressed
Contact us on 0405662881 (Text or Call) or Contact Us
The Maserati Coupé is a true four-seater capable of comfortably seating two adults in the back. It has a wheelbase of 104.7 inches (2,660 mm) which is about three inches longer than a Jaguar XKR and twelve inches (305 mm) longer than a 996 Series Porsche 911.
Overall vehicle length is 178.1 inches (4,520 mm), width is 71.7 inches (1,820 mm), and height is 51.4 inches (1,310 mm). Total curb weight is 3,461 pounds (1,570 kg).
Spyder or Spider
In late 2004 the Coupé and Spyder underwent a very slight facelift. This meant a new, somewhat larger grille with its lower edge pulled somewhat lower into the lower lip of the front bumper.
Also the Spyder got a glass rear window in 2003 instead of the standard plastic material.
The new grille also features horizontal bars, while the 1963 style oval Maserati logo now mounted on the C-pillars, and a new air outlet (as per GranSport versions) featured on the lower rearmost sides.
Maserati HD Video Clips
Demonstrating the finish, and Curing of Coating under IR lamps